Cole’s Coaches is offering limited places on a 2 day tennis tour to the Australian Open in Melbourne.
* Travel in a luxury Cole’s coach – restroom, DVD/CD, air-conditioning and seatbelt equipped;
* Reserved seat for 2 days on Centre Court (Rod Laver Arena) & general admission access to Hisense Arena, Show Court 2 and 3 and other outside courts (except Margaret Court Arena);
* Twin-share accommodation at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank (single or multi-share rooms may be available upon request);
* Cooked buffet breakfast at Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank
* Two course (main, dessert and tea/coffee) evening meal in Winchelsea on Friday evening.
* Adults – $565
* Pensioners/Children 15 years and under and Full time students – $545
DEPARTS THURSDAY 17 JANUARY 2019
Thursday 17 January 2019
6.15am Depart Warrnambool – Flagstaff Hill carpark, Merri Street
6.55am Depart Terang Post Office
7.15am Depart Camperdown Post Office – Clock Tower
7.45am Depart Colac – Memorial Square (Dennis Street)
9.15am Arrive at Hi Way Lounge, Werribee for morning tea (own expense)
9.35am Depart Hi Way Lounge
10.30am Arrive at Melbourne Park. Play starts at 11am. – Enjoy the tennis!
6.00pm Depart Rod Laver Arena (should play on Centre Court continue past 6pm, the transfer time to your hotel will be 6.30pm). You are then free to enjoy the evening. Dine out on Southbank Promenade.
Accommodation details: Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank, 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank
Friday 18 January 2019
8:30am Breakfast at accommodation
10:15am Transfer to the Australian Open at Melbourne Park
10:40am Arrive at Melbourne Park – enjoy the tennis!
6:00pm Depart Arena (should play on Centre Court continue past 6pm, the departure time will be 6:30pm)
7:30pm Arrive at Winchelsea Tavern for dinner
10:30pm Arrive in Warrnambool (drop off en route)